Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Current Everyday Make-up Routine& Favorites

Hey Lovelies,

I'm finally back with a favorites post, to show you all the products I've been loving recently for my everyday looks. The colors change from day to day, but these are the steps I never skip:



Eyes:
The way I do my eyes hasn't changed for years: neutral colors on the lid with a winged liner. I love my Bobbi Brown custom-made eyeshadow palette (photographed above with Ivory, Stone, Cement and Camel shadows) and I pair it with a gel liner (Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Liner has the best formula IMO). An update on my favorite gel liners is coming soon! I love the new Nars Velvet Eyeliner in the white color (Las Pozas) to highlight my inner corner. I'm playing around with a bunch of mascaras, one of them is Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara. I finish everything off by using Bobbi Brown Long Wear Brow Pencil in Mahagony for the brows.

Face:
I'm not one to use a full coverage foundation for daytime make-up. I can get away with a sheer coverage, like the Lancome Miracle Cushion, which I pair with a moisturizing primer (YSL Top Secrets). I'm really into cream contour products, I find them to look way more natural than powders. I love RCMA's Highlight and Contour Palette (in Light). I set everything with my good old MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (not photographed) and add some blush. For undereye circles, I use Bobbi Brown Corrector which I pair with Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer.  I usually finish my undereye area with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, which I find helps brighten the area up.

Lips:
I change my lip color every day, but as a tendency, I noticed that I usually reach for cooler toned reds recently, just like Chanel Pirate, which is a stunning, rich blue-based red (photographed below). 


Finished look with the products mentioned above:



Let me know in the comments if you're interested in a more dramatic, evening/date/going out type of favorites too! 

xoxo

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment